Take a moment to breathe and relax

Sunday 26 July 2009

THE GREEN PASTURES OF HOME

While doing Breathing last night, I choose a special Harp music CD.
The song (Danny Boy) was playing and I was immediately taken to the green pastures of Ireland.
So this morning the above photo sang to me.
(Photo taken in "The Botanical Garden's"Warrnambool, Vic. Aust.)

The green of the pasture before us...
Is oh...
So green and rich...
It nourishes my soul...
It smooths my mind...
It cleanses my spirit...
It brings me to a place of tranquility and stillness...
This brings me peace...
Peace in the Heart of God.
In Love.
I AM ROSE

2 comments:

Renee said...

I enjoyed this photo...I have a bit of the Irish in me.....enjoyed your poem even more...

I AM ROSE said...

Thanks Renee.
Nature is a true healer.
In Love.
Rose